Application: Part Three
Itemized Budget Sheet
By completing the Itemized Budget Sheet your budget narrative will be broken down into a line item listing.
- Enter the length of your fellowship.
- Add all proposed destinations for fellowship.
- Use whole numbers.
- Team lead is responsible for entering the itemized budget.
Breakdown of expenses:
- TRANSPORTATION: any fare to and from destination. Estimate rental car cost based on current gasoline prices. For personal vehicles, calculate the mileage at a rate of $.56.5/mile. Grant funding can only cover mileage or gasoline, not both.
- LODGING: Seek moderately-priced motels/hotels or, if applicable, home stays.
- FOOD: Food costs should reflect actual destination rates and cannot exceed $50 per day/per person.
- PARTICIPATION COSTS: Tour, registration and course/program fees.
- MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES: Includes, but not limited to, books, reference materials, artifacts or realia.
- EQUIPMENT: Includes, but not limited to, cameras, recorders, laboratory equipment and computer hardware necessary for fellowship and classroom implementation. Please consider borrowing these pieces of equipment from your school, if available. Any equipment purchased with the grant funds must be accessible to entire school upon return.
- OTHER: Specific costs of your fellowship not outlined in the preceding categories. Please give clear descriptions of these expenses. Use the Budget Narrative for any further explanation.
- NON-ALLOWABLE: Certain products and services are not to be purchased using grant funds, such as toiletries, telecommunications, souvenirs, childcare, student travel and graduate credit hours.