Application: Part One
All applicants must apply online between October 1, 2013 and January 30, 2014 with final submission made by 5 pm CST on Thursday, January 30, 2014.
Before you begin, determine if you are applying as an individual or as a team.
The cover sheet provides demographic and personal information for each applicant.
- Complete form online
- Create a 1-2 sentence project description (500 character limit), detailing What you are doing + Where you are going + Why.
- Print the cover sheet, sign, and obtain your principal's signature (your principal's signature is only to verify the information you have included on your cover sheet).
- Mail the original (the address is provided when you print) on or before Thursday, January 30, 2014.
- Elect a team lead and create a team name.
- The team lead initiates the online process & creates the team name.
- Each team member registers an account and submits a cover sheet. Team members must submit before printing.
- The team lead cannot advance past the cover sheet until all other members have submitted.