Application: Part One
All applicants must apply online between October 1, 2014 and January 29, 2015 with final submission made by 5 pm CST on Thursday, January 29, 2015.
Before you begin, determine if you are applying as an individual or as a team.
The cover sheet provides demographic and personal information for each applicant.
- Complete form online
- Create a 1-2 sentence project description (500 character limit), detailing What you are doing + Where you are going + Why.
- Sign your cover sheet. Once signed, an email will be sent to your principal asking for a signature to verify the information you have included on your cover sheet and your eligibility. Signed cover sheets are no longer editable.
- Elect a team lead and create a team name.
- The team lead initiates the online process & creates the team name.
- Each team member registers an account and submits a cover sheet.
- The team lead cannot advance past the cover sheet until all other members have completed and signed his/her cover sheet.