BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- Verify your Eligibility - You must:
- Be employed by a school/district in an eligible geographic area (Click here to verify your geographic eligibility)
- Teach in a Pre-K through 12th grade classroom
- Have a minimum of three years classroom teaching experience (may be in the third year at time of application)
Student and substitute teaching do not count toward the three year teaching requirement
- Spend at least 50% of a full-time position in direct instruction with students in a classroom or classroom-like setting
- Have the intention of returning to teaching in your school/district in the consecutive school year
- Teachers may be awarded a Fund for Teachers grant once every three (3) years.
- Determine if you are applying as an INDIVIDUAL or TEAM (Teams must consist of two or more eligible teachers)
- Read the Tips for Writing a Fund for Teachers Proposal
- Read Excerpts from Awarded Proposals
- Review the Technical Guidelines
- Turn off Pop-Up Blockers
The following guidelines were created to aid you in applying for a Fund for Teachers grant. Go over them carefully before you begin the online application.
The register button to begin the process can be found at the end of the guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding the online application process, please contact email@example.com.