It’s the New Year’s Eve song most of us mumble through, but the English translation of “Auld lang syne” is “times gone by.” Looking back over the year in fellowships, our grant recipients spent their time actively pursuing what they determined will best impact student achievement. Specifically,
- 546 prek-12 school teachers
- completed fellowships on 6 continents
- in 88 countries
- now leveraging $2.1 million in Fund for Teachers grants
- into amplified learning in 321 public private and charter schools across America
- with approximately 11,000 students.
Fund for Teachers is proud of the way our Fellows transform learning communities after dreaming big and clicking “Submit” on the FFT application. Enjoy this homage to our dedicated 2017 Fellows and to all we wish a new year of interests and impact!