As a Fund for Teachers Fellow, you know firsthand the transformative impact a fellowship can have on your teaching practice and your students’ learning. Thank you for volunteering to share your experience with your colleagues and encouraging them to apply for this incredible opportunity. Your authentic testimony can inspire others to take the leap and invest in their own professional growth. Below are some presentation resources we think you may find helpful: (Click on the name to open.)
- PowerPoint Template: This is totally customizable for your needs. We ask at a minimum that you share the eligibility requirements and our contact information.
- Application Guidelines + Scoring Criteria: The application questions changed this year, so it might be helpful to review in case you receive any specific questions.
- 2024 eFellow Poster: This poster has a space for you to write your name in case you’d like to post at school.
- 2024 FAQ’s: Just a helpful tool, optional to share.
- 2024 Teacher eBrochure: Another helpful tool if you are short on time!
- Presentation Attendance: Optional. If you would like us to add your colleagues to our eNewsletter for application tips, please return this after your presentation.
You can download a ZipFile of all the links, here. The PowerPoint and Presentation Attendance Excel will need to be downloaded to edit.